Reg Rattle

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaHawk

Reaction score
I was diving with a new regulator a couple of weeks ago, and noticed a rattle when I exhaled. :06: It was only noticable when I was vertical in the water. When I got back on the boat, I inspected my gear, found no problem and went on the second dive of the day. Again I had the same rattle. It only happened when I exhaled while vertical. This time on the boat, the whole dive group tried to help solve the problem. As I was explaining the problem for the 100th time I told them it's only when vertical, it sounds like a rattle and I here it in this ear!! While tapping my right ear my earrings rattled together. :idea3: The "AH HA!" look was quickly replaced with one more sheepish. The bubbles from my exhaust were rattling my earrings together! I had to put up with another week of ribbing about it, but at least I fuigured it out before I called ScubaPro :sorry19z:

I don't know about nose rings, but I did have to take my eyebrow piercings out because they made my mask leak.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom