Closed reg no longer available

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I really didn't watch most of it.. I can't stand FB or FB live.. it's difficult to search through the ongoing thread for information.. I just give up. I did manage to throw my name in the raffle every 30 min or so.

It would have been nice to hear a few.. maybe dive rite and shearwater..

Has anyone recieved an email from DRiS yet?

I told you it was the wrong Rob:)

DIve
Has anyone recieved an email from DRiS yet?

I told you it was the wrong Rob:)
Not yet. The "show" crew was probably tired at the end of the day and the owner Mike has been down with the flu for the week. I think our email addresses may be going to the manufacturer's reps and then they'll contact us - not sure. It didn't seem to be a situation where DRIS would ship from their stock.

DIve

Not yet. The "show" crew was probably tired at the end of the day and the owner Mike has been down with the flu for the week. I think our email addresses may be going to the manufacturer's reps and then they'll contact us - not sure. It didn't seem to be a situation where DRIS would ship from their stock.
Agreed.
Guys, this is a
1650028228950.png
thread in the Classified forum...

Back
Top Bottom