Closed reg no longer available

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tursiops

Marine Scientist and Master Instructor (retired)
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Brand new, unused, still in unopened box, MK19 EVO BLACK TECH/G260 CARBON BLACK TECH (I think.....I won it in a raffle and haven't actually seen it yet.)
It is a beautiful reg, but honestly I do not need another reg.
I'm passing my luck on to someone else: MSRP $1379. You can have it for $900 and I'll pay the shipping to CONUS.
I may have a choice of DIN or yoke; the buyer gets their choice if I have one.

Brand new, unused, still in unopened box, MK19 EVO BLACK TECH/G260 CARBON BLACK TECH (I think.....I won it in a raffle and haven't actually seen it yet.)
It is a beautiful reg, but honestly I do not need another reg.
I'm passing my luck on to someone else: MSRP $1379. You can have it for $900 and I'll pay the shipping to CONUS.
I may have a choice of DIN or yoke; the buyer gets their choice if I have one.

Did you win that on DRiS today? Good deal! I won a Henderson Greenprene wetsuit. Worked out as one of the kids could really use a wetsuit.

Did you win that on DRiS today? Good deal! I won a Henderson Greenprene wetsuit. Worked out as one of the kids could really use a wetsuit.
Yes.
I saw a "Rob" won the Greenprene...I wondered!

Yes.
I saw a "Rob" won the Greenprene...I wondered!

I never win anything like that... I had to ask if I was the right "Rob"... honestly I still wont believe it until I get the email!!

I never win anything like that... I had to ask if I was the right "Rob"... honestly I still wont believe it until I get the email!!
I understand. The only other thing I've ever won was a garbage disposal when I was 14, with my father in an appliance store. He said, "Give it to me. Your mother will love it." I told him, "It's mine. How much will you pay for it?" We negotiated...and my Mom got the disposal, which Dad installed.

I understand. The only other thing I've ever won was a garbage disposal when I was 14, with my father in an appliance store. He said, "Give it to me. Your mother will love it." I told him, "It's mine. How much will you pay for it?" We negotiated...and my Mom got the disposal, which Dad installed.

Negotiating @ 14:)

Sounds like my 12 yr old... he'll do that and I say "how about we trade electric, and wifi, and food, and video games and vacations"!

What did Shearwater raffle away?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom