Reference for drysuit repair

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jkandls

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Does anybody have positive or negative comments on (Underwater Sports Scuba
Diving ) located in Seattle ? regarding Drysuit repairs.
I am in California, unable to find anyone who replaces latex neck seals.
I have tried the manufacturer, " Waterproof ", but there in Sweden. Thanks
JK

While I can replace a latex neck seal, I choose not to. I send my stuff to Steve Gamble up in Gainesville, FL. Drysuit repairs are his specialty.
I can also operate on any part of my body that I can reach with my right hand, but this too I also choose to farm out.
Steve will do you right.

If you happen to have a drysuit that Steve can't or won't work on, Super Diving Repair does a superb job and they stand behind their work.

jkandis, don't know where in SoCal you are located by Pacific Wilderness in San Pedro does dry suit repairs in-house (seal replacements, leak test & leak repairs, etc.) everything but zippers or boots usually within 10 day-2wk turnaround.

thanks all, I know about Gamble & Superior, was just hoping for a quicker turnaround time.

If you happen to have a drysuit that Steve can't or won't work on, Super Diving Repair does a superb job and they stand behind their work.

Do mean Superior? both Steve & Superior have done great by me.

Oops. That's what I get for typing when I'm exhausting from overdiving.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom