REEF OBA First Impressions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

paulwall

Contributor
Reaction score
After diving the Whiskey wreck on Sunday, stopped off to get the LP72 filled with air. Lucky thing I wasn't looking for nitrox, because I was told that my tanks needed to be O2 cleaned for a nitrox fill (even with cascade fills). The attendant said he'd never seen 2200+ psi 72's before.

Shop is nice. I quickly reviewed the stock after verifying the Hydro and VIP status of my tank. The seating area is too fancy for my wet backside to sit so I headed next door to DQ for a milkshake while my tank was being filled.

Looks like they won't be taking any of my fill business from DivePros in Pensacola.

Final review FAST air fills, clean well-maintained shop. No proximate parking. Closest parking is across DQ's drive-through, but close enough for lugging one or two tanks. Good emergency inventory (fins, masks, etc). Close to Dairy Queen and MOE's BBQ. Might be worth an air fill just to fill up on MOE's.

Dive shop owners, please ejumacate your tank monkeys.

Thanks! :)

Back
Top Bottom