Redesigned Website

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dockmaster

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I like the look of the redesigned website; something different.

It would be great to have additional photos/views/dimensions of the BCDs, etc.

Additionally, photos, dimensions and prices for BCD replacement parts would be nice. (I don't own a Zeagle yet, the nearest LDS isn't local, and photos of how the BCDs - especially the Ranger/LTD - fit together and what adjustments are available, like moving grommets/screws to different locations) would be a great online help)

For instance, can a Ranger XL shoulder strap be shortened/cinched-up to less than the 26" specification? Can I get a Ranger X waist strap to go longer than 45". How much velcro is holding the cummerbund together at that point?

Not to pile on, but including the big man sizes on the website for your BCs and such would be nice as well. I didn't even know Zeagle had 2XL jackets nor what the recommended sizes were until I happened upon one in the store. I later found out they ran into the very big sizes. Us hard to fit fellows that are big AND tall appreciate those details since shopping for larger sizes locally is usually a fruitless pursuit.

Good news is compared to many other diving websites yours is pretty good. There are some plain horrible websites in this industry.

Back
Top Bottom