Redesigned cover on Zeagle 2nd stages?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Quarrior:
Just curious, are we talking about diving with top of the line gear or a fashion show?

For me, Zeagle is the best, regardless of how pretty it is.

As per your avitar, someone is clearly "talking about a fashion show."

evad:
As per your avitar, someone is clearly "talking about fashionable."
Show me a 1988 Honda or whatever that runs as good as my 88 Harley and we'll have something to discuss.

Again, we're talking quality, not pretty.

Quarrior:
Show me a 1988 Honda or whatever that runs as good as my 88 Harley and we'll have something to discuss.

Again, we're talking quality, not pretty.

I agree, we're not talking pretty. Motto Guzzi "Sport " comes to mind or any old BMW R-series.

evad:
I agree, we're not talking pretty. Motto Guzzi "Sport " comes to mind or any old BMW R-series.
Both excellent bikes and quite fashionable I might add. :rofl:

Just got back from a dive trip to the Philippines and while the DM was taking my wifes "New" style Zeagle/bc/tank on the boat, hit the second stage against the wood boat side - breaking the cover in half. Durable it was not, so lets hope it is pretty.

PF,

Wow, broke it in two? He must have smacked it really hard. Mine have been bumped all over the place.

Hope you're going to send it in for warranty replacement.

daniel f aleman:
Please.

1979 Kawasaki 900: 0-60, two seconds.
Had a 75 Z1-B 900 Kaw once. That was a blast to ride. Other one that was scary as heck was the 72 Z1 750 3cyl 2 stroke. When that baby hit the power band, you better be holding on tight.

Puffer Fish:
Just got back from a dive trip to the Philippines and while the DM was taking my wifes "New" style Zeagle/bc/tank on the boat, hit the second stage against the wood boat side - breaking the cover in half. Durable it was not, so lets hope it is pretty.

The ring broke in half, or the face cover?? The ring is hard plastic, so I could see that possibly breaking in half, but the face cover would be awfuly hard to break in two!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom