Trip Report Red Sea trip report - Red Sea Aggressor - December 5-12, 2015

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks. We are actually on the aggressor for a week. Looking for top side tour info.

Hey scuba nube,

I assume you already looked at the Aggressor website LiveAboard Vacations, A Division of Aggressor Fleet and Dancer Fleet I booked land transport and hotel through them for an upcoming dive trip, very efficient. They have hotel/tours for Luxor and Cairo, could probably assist with air travel also.

I would imagine you could do land tours on either end of the trip. My wife and I recently did 2 weeks in Egypt, several days in Cairo, rest on a boat between Luxor and Aswan. We flew EgyptAir Cairo to Luxor and back, they were excellent. We also flew them Aswan to Abu Simbel and back, this was the highlight of highlights for our trip. I'm sure you could fly between Hurghada, perhaps Marsa Alam, and both Luxor and Cairo. As you will already be in Egypt, unless you've already seen it, would be a shame to miss out. It's very uncrowded now, a real shame for the country, our group of 8-10 was often nearly alone at the temples and pyramids. Weather should be good late Nov, we were there early Feb. Summer would be really, really hot.

Best of luck, Craig

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom