Red Sea diving and Israel tour

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

seatide

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Whalers Dive Club located in SoCal has a last couple of spots available for an epic dive/tour trip departing the 16th of October 2017. One week of diving and one week of touring, including diving at the archaeological underwater park in Caesarea.
As a non profit corporation the rate is basic wholesale as offered to Club members. Airfare not included.
Safe, friendly and experienced divers welcome you.
PM me for more details.

Whalers Dive Club located in SoCal has a last couple of spots available for an epic dive/tour trip departing the 16th of October 2017. One week of diving and one week of touring, including diving at the archaeological underwater park in Caesarea.
As a non profit corporation the rate is basic wholesale as offered to Club members. Airfare not included.
Safe, friendly and experienced divers welcome you.
PM me for more details.

Anybody who may be interested, you don't have to be in So Cal. WE will connect with you on arrival at the airport.

At this point we have only 2 spots left. Please contact me for more details.

At this point we have only 2 spots left. Please contact me for more details.
Non divers are welcome. The second part of the package is land only. We will do an airport pickup at the start of the land part.
Please make a contact for more information.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom