Recommended ScubaPro Dealer in PA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

darylm74

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I bought a MK16/R380 on E-bay from a dive shop in Alaska that was switching out their rental gear. Needless to say it looks almost brandnew but still probably needs servicing. My ScubaPro dealer recently closed, though someone is buying his shop's name and assets, however it is going to be awhile before the new shop opens back up. I was wondering if someone could recommend (or owns) a shop that could overhaul the reg for me and not try to screw me over because I didn't buy it new from their shop.

Thanks

Daryl

You could also send it to LP. $39.99 for all stages plus parts because you didn't buy it from them but that you will pay anywhere without a warranty. I have used them for servicing for three years now. They do a great job and sell more Scuba Pro regs than most shops ever carry. Just another option that may or may not appeal to you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom