Recommended Dive Shop in Boracay

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
I just made my way to the beautiful white sandy beaches of Boracay in the Philippines and absolutely fell in love with the island it is very picturesque like something out of a dream. While there, I had the pleasure of diving with a fantastic dive operation called “New Wave Divers”. They have an extremely well organized and friendly staff, with I believe 5 Instructors one being an MSDT and 1 Divemaster. I was very pleased with the way they ran the dives. Prior to each and every dive they would draw out the dive site on a white board and go over in detail what you would encounter during the dive (i.e. depth, expected bottom time, types of fish, coral, what kind of current to expect, visibility, entry and exit techniques and anything else you needed to know). They listened carefully and answered any questions that we had and made sure that we were 100% comfortable prior to commencing the dive. PADI would be very proud to see how this shop follows PADI standards to a “T”. If ever you decide to go to Boracay I give my highest recommendation to New Wave Divers. Here is the URL … http://www.boracaydiver.com/
If you want to ask me any questions about how I found the diving to be or anything in regard to the shop please feel free to email me at kmacchesney@hotmail.com.

that's wonderful! hope you come back to PI again and soon :)

Where is New Wave? (near what boat station # will be good enough description) Is it a new place or a bought out, renamed one?

I think it is the old Boracay Aquasports.

Back
Top Bottom