Recommended Dive Magazines ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I might be biased, but I get most of my info right here. If I ever finish reading every single post here, I might look elsewhere! :D :D :D

Lorenzoid and scubadada....

Both good recommendations. Thank you.

Adam

I ended up subscribing to UnderCurrent. Thanks again!

Adam

I subscribe to x-ray magazine, it is free and the articles and pictures are of excellent quality. Articles range from dive destinations to technical diving issues, underwater photography, and other issues that pop up in the world of diving.

I canceled my subscription to Scuba Diving a few years ago. I'm most interested in reading about dive travel destinations and gear, and I can get more detailed, less biased information from Scubaboard. The magazines are mostly ads, anyway. I do enjoy the DAN magazine, Alert Diver, . I subscribe to Undercurrent to get unbiased reviews of destinations, but I have never really thought of it as a magazine--more like a newsletter. Really, there's no magazine that can match the information available from online forums, blogs, etc.
I keep getting these magazines in the mail and my best use for them is to swat annoying bugs that enter my house or just recycle them. I personally just think with the advent of technology and devices I personally don't have a need for paper anything. Like Lorenzoid said, 70% of these magazines are all ads about trips or gear-all information I get online and up to date too.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom