Recommendations & Suggestions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CapeUW

Registered
Reaction score
I have a small dive shop and have been a life-long photography enthusiast. My first underwater camera was a Sealife DC 600 purchased in 2007 which I took to Truk & Palau and got some great pictures. I am now in the market for a new camera (the DC 600 died, not flooded, just died. Guessing something came loose somewhere) and I would like to expand both my own personal knowledge of underwater cameras and be more active stocking and promoting cameras in my shop. I know that a better route for my next camera may be to purchase a housing for a brand name digital, rather than going back to a Sealife or Sea & Sea. I am going to spend some time browsing the threads here, but would be happy/grateful/appreciative of any information and advice from more experienced hands that they would be willing to share!

Thanks in Advance,

Greg M.

Back
Top Bottom