Recommendations in Columbus, OH?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

softballer

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I am interested in getting certified for basic open water. There are several locations Columbus that offer training - but I don't know where to go..

Any suggestions for a beginner?

Thanks in advance.

MY wife is starting OW with Aquatic Adventures in Hillard next week and I'll be joining the class as a refresher.

I'll re-post an opinion of them after we start if you will like.

Mark

MY wife is starting OW with Aquatic Adventures in Hillard next week and I'll be joining the class as a refresher.

I'll re-post an opinion of them after we start if you will like.

Mark

That would be great and really appreciate it. I live in circleville and just found out my house is about five minutes from the twin quarries which is apparently a
popular place in central ohio for diving

Aqua Immersion on Bethel Rd does a great job with open water classes. They run all their classes as private classes but don't charge extra for it so you''d have 1 on 1 training. They also do a lot of training at Twin Quarries.

Welcome to ScubaBoard!

This is a huge site with many, many participants who would be happy to answer your questions. Most only read selected forums, though, and many of the people who can give you good advice will not see your question because they don't read this particular forum. If you scroll down the main page, you will see a regional travel and clubs section, and you will find one that specializes in your area. If your question gets posted there, it will be seen by some helpful people who would miss it here.

I am going to ask that your question be moved.

Aqua Immersions. I was reading on their page that you can do the classroom part of the class online(PADI), then do your skills and checkout dives with them. You can reach them at (614) 457-3483 or Columbus Scuba Diving - Aqua Immersion

You can also try Don Snyder he's a great instructor. He lives in Reynoldsburg. HE offers flexible scheduling of classes. His website is Don's SCUBA, LLC
Phone: (614) 204-7852

I have to put my vote in for Aquatic Adventures in Hilliard. Great dive well and pool on site for confined water classes. Good service and teaching. A bit of a sell job on equipment, but nothing too bad. Great store and training.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom