Recommendations for Thailand

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Koh Lipe is lovel and relaxed with good diving so may well fit.

Ao Nang in Krabi isn't stellar but passable Thai diving and I like the vibe of Ao Nang plus it's a nice easy ferry across from Phuket. I dive with Posiedon Dive Academy when in Ao Nang.

Have you considered Hin Daeng and Hin Muang?

We just got back from our trip and we’re completely blown away by how well The Junk is operated. To be honest we did not have great diving conditions, green water and low visibility the whole time. But Marco the cruise director is a complete professional and class act. You can honestly tell he loves what he does. And the staff both Dive Guides and Thai boat crew are by far the best around. And the food was fantastic the whole time. You honestly get about 5 meals a day....

I feel I should say thank you but darn, I think you just cost me several thousand dollars!

Thanks for your response - I'll book it for late this year I think...and congratulations on the wedding and honeymoon!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom