Recommendations for shore diving in Exmouth area

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Willyb

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hey guys

New poster here but me and my partner have moved up to Exmouth and want to do our dive masters here over the next few months but before that we need to do a few more dives to reach our 40 minimum.

We have a 4WD but no boat so we're looking for nice spots around Ningaloo to go for a dive off the shore to get our numbers up and save our cash rather than paying $150-$200+ for 2 dives with the shops.

Any and all advice much appreciated thanks

Not trying to be a smart arse but just because the minimum is 40 doesn't mean it's a good idea.

Yeah I understand this but I've recently quit my job with a good amount of savings and am doing a WA travel holiday so I see this as a perfect opportunity, don't see myself with 2 months of free time and the cash to do the course many other times in the near future

Yeah I understand this but I've recently quit my job with a good amount of savings and am doing a WA travel holiday so I see this as a perfect opportunity, don't see myself with 2 months of free time and the cash to do the course many other times in the near future
Fair enough. Why do you actually want to be a DM, do you want to work in the industry?

It's something I've always been interested in and I have the time and money so I thought I'd do the course and see where it takes me

You really need a boat & get out to the outer reef at Ningaloo, the inner lagoon is great for snorkeling though

Back
Top Bottom