recommendations for places with good dive masters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

luvwtr

New
Reaction score
Hi All,
I am looking for places to dive where you have had good experience with a dive master. I dive solo and would like to know that someone is looking out for me.
Thanks for the advice
Tracey

Perhaps you mean "single" not solo?? And worried abour being buddied with a stranger and a bad divemaster leading?? :06:

just take a solo dive course and just like a solo flight in a plane file a flight plan so we know where to look for the body if you frig up....

luvwtr:
Hi All,
I am looking for places to dive where you have had good experience with a dive master. I dive solo and would like to know that someone is looking out for me.
Thanks for the advice
Tracey

c-monkey:
Perhaps you mean "single" not solo?? And worried abour being buddied with a stranger and a bad divemaster leading?? :06:

Lets see...sort of like what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas? Only it happened in Coz, and its going to stay in Coz because?

The sacasim in this little group of yours is so unappealing. CLearly I needed to more more specific for some of you. Thankful there is at least one reasonable person out there that resonded appropriately. Thanks Jim for the great recommendation. The rest of you need to get a life.
BIGSAGE136:
Lets see...sort of like what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas? Only it happened in Coz, and its going to stay in Coz because?

luvwtr:
The sacasim in this little group of yours is so unappealing. CLearly I needed to more more specific for some of you. Thankful there is at least one reasonable person out there that resonded appropriately. Thanks Jim for the great recommendation. The rest of you need to get a life.

Sacism? Boy what I could do with that! I think its a shame that levity has'nt found its way into your life.

Single huh?

Let's keep this civil shall we?

Thanks from one of your friendly neighbourhood Mods.

luvwtr:
Hi All,
Thanks for the advice
Tracey
Lots of places have good Divemasters who will be glad to help if you let them know your concerns. I'm most familiar with Divi Tiara in Cayman Brac, where you can either wander off with your buddy, or join in a group that dives with the DM. They'll buddy you up with someone else who wants to dive with the group. I sometimes tag along with them too, because the DMs are often great at finding neat stuff. If you want to buddy with the DM, they'll probably do their best to accomodate you, (but be sure to tip well). However, remember of course that the DM has multiple responsibilities.
Happy bubbles.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom