Recommendations for Mayan Riviera?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I stayed at a hotel in Xpu-Ha that has a Tank-Ha facility on the site. I took a cenote specialty class (half-day class and two cenote dives). Roman Graf was the instructor and led the dives. I thought he was fantastic. It was a blast!

Carbon

We like Club Maeva Tulum. No shore diving, but there is a dive shop on the property. Nice reefs 5 minutes out from the resort. You can book through the dive shop at tankha.com. The food at Club Maeva was as good as any buffet at major hotes in Vegas. My wife and I stayed there in June. cost $990 each. that included eight nights and diving every day including one day in cozumel and one day diving the Cenotes (a must). we are going back at Xmas. prices higher during the winter.

Call Scuba Caribe in Playa. Bernie is a fantastic guide, and she can take you to any of the Cenotes.

We're staying in Tulum. Any more suggestions for Tulum? I'm pretty much only interested in the Cenote diving since I've done a boatload of reef diving. Just want to check out something new ya know??

Talk to Nicola or Dave at Abyss Divers in Tulum, they have a cenote shop there.....info at abyssdivers.com or call their cenote shop on 52 984 8712232, great teaching dive resort

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom