Recommendations for GoPro programs?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hola Everybody. Good feedback. On our website we have reviews from our previous go pro students which are worth checking out. They give us a good recommendation. Spanish here in Costa Rica, its a great place to learn aswell. You can also immerse yourself, especially with the home stay options. If you need any more info just let me know!
Happy bubbling.....

I just wanted to thank everybody for their advice and suggestions. In 3 or 4 weeks I will be headed to Bocas del Toro, Panama. It is not one of the places that I was originally lookng at, but it was mentioned in one of the private messages that was sent to me. To some extent I wish that some of the diving was more challenging, but I am looking forward to the oppurtunity to immerse myself in the dive industry and see how much that I can learn. Thanks again to all and I will keep any that are interested in the outcome of my decision.

Eric

---------- Post Merged at 11:28 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:27 PM ----------

I just wanted to thank everybody for their advice and suggestions. In 3 or 4 weeks I will be headed to Bocas del Toro, Panama. It is not one of the places that I was originally lookng at, but it was mentioned in one of the private messages that was sent to me. To some extent I wish that some of the diving was more challenging, but I am looking forward to the oppurtunity to immerse myself in the dive industry and see how much that I can learn. Thanks again to all and I will keep any that are interested in the outcome of my decision.

Eric

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom