Recommendations for Cenotes dive guide based in TULUM

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There is one subtle difference between Natalie and some of the other operators. Natalie has email, and she uses it. You can communicate with her that way. Amazing! To be quite frank, it is not always true with some of the others. Oh, they may have and may advertise an email address, but actually using it is another issue altogether.

Never dove with Natalie, but you are spot on with the communication comments.

PH

If you want a great dive team try H20 Pro Diving in Tulum. Marco and Min have been living and diving in Tulum for quite a while. There equipment is top notch and they have a great facility.

Marco at H20 Pro has been diving the caves/caverns of Tulum for much longer than most and is very patient as well as experienced & knowledgeable.

Another well-established shop in Tulum is Cenote Dive Center, www.cenotedive.com. Here, too, you´ll find guides with years of experience, professionalism, and knowledge.

I went diving today in Chac Mool With Nicolas Casella of Cenote Xperience. Thanks for the reccommendation.

Nico was a fantastic guide and it was an all-round great experience. He was extremely knowledgeable, personable and friendly. His briefings were clear, precise and thorough. Nico is from Argentina and speaks perfect English. I will be diving with him again this week.

I was able to pay him via PayPal which made everything super easy.

Chac Mool was beautiful. The halocline was amazing and I loved the stalactites and stalagmites inside the cavern.

Definitely a guide and a location worth trying.

Glad you are having a good time diving with Nicolas. I can't wait until June to dive with him again.

Back
Top Bottom