Recommendations for Bahamas island & dive shop?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

muteki

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I'm flying into Nassau for a quick scuba jaunt in November, and looking for a recommendation for a good dive shop with a small DM / diver ratio if possible. Sounds like Stuart's Cove & Bahamas are bigger ops with a lot more people. I'd ideally like to get off of Nassau, but with only a few days I'm not sure how feasible that is. I also have a strong preference for wreck dives, so recommendations for proximity to wrecks would be a plus.

I don't think anyone else is left on Nassau. Explore and Custom Aquatics both called it quits in the last year or so.

Cove's dives wrecks just south of their facility - including some movie props. StuartCove Map At one time clicking the flags brought up small descriptions but that doesn't seem to be working now. Most are pretty shallow as they were put down as rec. dives.

If you decide to fly to another island, this might help in selecting which one: Bahamas Wreck Dives

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom