Recommendation for soft Goodman handle dive light?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The ORCATORCH D550 dive light is a great chice for you. The kit with wrist strap. :cool:
D550 dive light: Wrist strap: D630 Canister Primary Dive Light:

The ORCATORCH ... is a great chice for you. ... :cool:
Try and contribute more content than just sales pitches. This board is not your private marketing platform. If I don't see useful non-sales content from you at some point I will probably put you on ignore! (also check your spelling, if you are going to represent your company professionally: choice, not chice).

I have never cared for hard Goodman handles. I make my handles out of bent flat stock and bungee cord. Easy to remove and replace, and stays where I want it in the mean time.

DW

I use the razor soft handle and I like it. I don't really understand why someone would use one for recreational diving, though. Just hold the light in your hand, you can pass it easily, and you can tie a boltsnap on to hang it from a D ring when you're not using it.

I wouldn't be too worried about dropping it, maybe if you're wearing thick gloves it's more of an issue. It's also easy to find lights that are plenty bright enough for any recreational diving for $75 these days, probably less than you're paying for a single boat dive.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom