Recommendation for shop in Boulder/Denver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

opalobsidian

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
We need to get routine maintainance done on our equipment before going to Bali, and also my octo developed a free flow problem while in Hawaii. Anyone have a favorite shop they could recommend in the Boulder/Denver area?

Thanks!
Pamela

opalobsidian:
Wow, Bunny, I'm checking out their website right now, and they look great!

Thanks for your help!
Pamela

They are awesome, when I am in Denver, which is often I always seem to find my way over there. Amazing customer service and a 5 star education department.

opalobsidian:
We need to get routine maintainance done on our equipment before going to Bali, and also my octo developed a free flow problem while in Hawaii. Anyone have a favorite shop they could recommend in the Boulder/Denver area?

Thanks!
Pamela

Hi Pamela,
It might also help to list what gear (brand) you have, because some shops repair some brands and not others...

I have also had good luck with A1. In fact, I'm not sure if its still avail on their web site, but they had a $15 off coupon as part of their sale on their site that was good through June 8th.

What Jason also said is true. Since I fit best in BARE wetsuits, that takes me out to Flatirons as A1 doesn't carry them.

Back
Top Bottom