Recommendation for a Photographer in Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NitroxAZ

Registered
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a photographer in Cozumel. Our daughter just got engaged and want an engagement picture taken while we are on vacation in August.

Also, what would be a good location for the picture?

Congratulations !!! The first thought I have is an area on the East Side. The spot has this beautiful rather large rock/coral outcropping. The water splashes around and through the formation. Unfortunately, I really can't give you an exact location, however if you just drive along the East coast, you will most likely find this and many other beautiful spots.

My second thought is to have some sunrise shots. Michael and I made a journey over to the East side to the beach at Mezcalito's to celebrate our wedding anniversary last year. We set up our camera on auto for some excellent photo shots. Our "Sunrise on Mexico" experience will forever hold a very special place in our hearts. Just be prepared for the policia to be present. We encountered some police walking on the beach as well as a patrol that parked at Mescalito's for a short time. I have also heard there are road blocks at times, however we did not encounter this. If we had come up to a road block, we would have turned around...no worries.

I also think perhaps some shots in and around the plaza would be neat too.

Best Wishes and Have a wonderful time !!

Miguel Nunez is a very prominent wedding photographer on the island. He knows all of the great photo spots and you can get some ideas from his website.

You can view his website and contact information here:
Miguel Nuñez Photography, Cozumel Mexico

Congrats to the happy couple!

When are you going? I am a professional photographer...wasn't going to bring my big camera but that will give me an excuse! I will be there Aug 10-15...I also got married there!

When are you going? I am a professional photographer...wasn't going to bring my big camera but that will give me an excuse! I will be there Aug 10-15...I also got married there!

You're on vacation - give the local guys a chance!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom