recommend me a great diving operation in Boracay

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Probably Narced

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi there fellow scuba fans

As a new addition to this board my first post is seeking some advice with regards to a reputable dive operation based out of Boracay. I have never been to PI before but Ive heard a lot of great things about the diving here in general. Ill be meeting a friend of mine while there so the destination sadly isn't really flexible. Ill add a little about my experience to help you assess my diving level.

I currentley have around 60 dives logged, around 20 of which are in the red sea where I did my OW and AOW certs. I have 2 wreck dives, a multitude of drift dives and of course almost all my dives are boat dives. I have around 5 dives logged in fresh water and have dived in exposure suits ranging from 3 mm shorty to 9mm full suit with hood, gloves and boots. I have also dived in Zanzibar, Malawi and both "sides" of Thailand the Gulf and Andaman waters. One dive in the UK which I will never repeat unless we have an influx of amazing marine life!

In PI I'm looking for a great school with competitive prices, the cheaper the better without jepordizing the safety of the divers. I don't want to save a few $$$ only to find my tank has been filled with laughing gas by some cowboy but I do need to save as much money as I can. Im travelling for an extended period of time on a career break so budget is a major concern every day. An opportunity to see the "big" things would be my preferred option.

Thank you all in advance for your time.

Check out Blue Mango dive center and Inn, they should be able to meet your needs. Good people and safety is top priority with them. I did 4 dives with them, all advanced level.

+1 on Blue Mango.

My brother and I did our OW there Sept/10. Well pleased with the operation and the training. Staff were great.

We had assessed a number of shops on white beach and the Pratts gave us the best vibe. No regrets.

Hey there come dive with me at New Wave Divers Station one. I just bought the shop about a year and half ago and replaced everything. It is a PADI certified dive center now since I bought it. I repaired both boats that are now running well. I remolded the entire place and even added my apartment above the shop. I am an American and watch everything really close and you dont have to worry about anything no cowboys at my shop :) LOL Check out our old web site boracaydiver.com and now our new web site newwavedivers.com
Lynette

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom