Recommend A1A charter from West Palm

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Vanpuppy

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Very rarely do I feel compelled to write a letter of kudos about a boat crew but I felt I had too in this case. I've been a certified diver for over 14 years and have been on many charters. The treatment I've received on them has ranged from poor to really good. Last weekend I went out on A1A Charters both Saturday and Sunday, needless to say I was very impressed with Capt. Mike and his crew. Capt. Mike, Mikey, Vickie and Norma all took the time to talk to the divers and created an environment of casual familiarity. When it came time to get in or out of the water the crew was all business and provided plenty of hands on assistance. The weather in the afternoon on Saturday had turned ugly but the crew was still able to handle a potentially serious situation efficiently and without adding uneeded stress to the divers.

There are many excellent operations to dive with in West Palm and all are capable of providing a great experience. But if you are looking for an operation that goes that little bit more call Capt. Mike at A1A charters. Thanks again Mike, Mikey, Norma and Vickie for an excellent 2 days.

Vanpuppy

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom