Recommend a shuttle or taxi from Cancun airport to Playa del Carmen hotel?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks, Willar. I had to make a decision tonight and decided to give them a try. Good prices and the online reservation process was easy.

Just back from Playa. I would suggest USA Transfers as having nice vans and good prices.

What Willar said! We always use USA Transfers and have never had an issue. It is a direct trip unlike some cheaper options that may stop at every hotel on the way to your destination. And if you want they will stop on the way so you can pick up cerveza.

I know you've booked already but wanted to chime in for others who see this thread in the future. I checked out USA Transfer's site for prices. A very comparable solution that we've used for years now with no issues whatsoever is GERARDO BARRAGAN FIGUEROA <barragan777mx@yahoo.com>

Gerardo runs a private service just for the four (or six) of us that usually come down so no stops before hotel unless we request. Has a cooler full of beer waiting in the van which is always MUCH appreciated and stops at a grocery for us as well on the way to the hotel. As I said, price is very similar to USA Transfer.

I 2nd USA Transfers when in the PDC area. Not just for hotel transfers but from resort to PDC or any of the other tourist locations. If you plan when you want to travel, they are the best option we have found for a group of 6. Always on time, courteous and knowledgeable with clean reliable vehicles. Some of the cabs we used to take were rather worn.

I'm back. USA Transfers was great, I'd definitely use them again.

The booking process is a little weird, because you fill out a form on the web site, but then you await email contact from the office to confirm your reservation. If you want to pay ahead of time, they manually send you a PayPal invoice. But the office always replied very quickly and there were no snags at all. It was super easy. The drivers were also very friendly. On the way out of town we even stopped at a concha cart that I saw on the street.

Thanks everyone!

Back
Top Bottom