Recommend a Dive Shop near Southwest Houston please.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Petra

Reaction score
I've been away from the board and from diving for almost 2 years. I used to use R&D Scuba on Westheimer but unfortunately they closed some time ago. (Miss you Roxie, David, and Andi.) Need to find another local shop to serivce my equipment and for a refresher course. Looking for good customer service, good prices, and no hard sell (aren't we all). Appreciate your recommendations.

Mark

Petra,

Speak to Ken Babbitt at Sea Sports Scuba, the Westheimer Store, located at
Westheimer & Hillcroft. They have a heated pool on premises. Good changing area. Ideal for a tune-up. I used to do some work with R&D, I teach at this store now. However, I'm out of the water Until January.

Regards,

There's also Universal Scuba (web site is being updated right now. Back up later today.) which is just down the street (west) from where R&D Scuba used to be. Craig specializes in lots of gear repair and tuning. I believe he holds the record as the longest running shop in Houston.

Universal Scuba
+1 (281) 493-0344

Cudabait:
Petra,

Speak to Ken Babbitt at Sea Sports Scuba, the Westheimer Store, located at
Westheimer & Hillcroft. They have a heated pool on premises. Good changing area. Ideal for a tune-up. I used to do some work with R&D, I teach at this store now. However, I'm out of the water Until January.

Regards,

Paul glad to here you are up and about....Capt Randy told me you have been a difficult patient:no LOL....good to hear you talking about getting back in the water....:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom