Recomendations for Curacao Dive Operator

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've not been to Curacao yet (but we're heading that way...) but I will say that Suzy from The Dive Bus has been extremely helpful. We've already arranged our schedule and she's been very helpful with answering questions and dealing with specific issues.

And it sounds like the Dive Bus Birthday Party is going to be memorable. :) Or shameful, I'm not sure which...
Dirty Dog -

Just got back from Curacao. The Dive Bus WAS fantastic. I used them during my stay in the Willemstad area. The second half of my vacation I stayed in Westpunt (All West Apartments) and used Ocean Encounters WEST for a combination package of boat dives/unlimited shore dives.

If your plans are already set to stay in the Willemstad area, consider spending at least one day in Westpunt for boat or shore diving.

Ended up staying at the Kura Hulanda lodge on the west end and dove with Ocean Encounters. Both were excellent and would recommend to anyone planning a trip to Curacao. OE was right next to the hotel and was easy to get to each morning. Kura Hulanda is about 30-45 minutes from town and is very peaceful and quite. Was able to get a nice rate through travelocity on the hotel.

Posted some of the dive pics at marksdivepictures.shutterfly.com.

Glad it worked out for you to stay in Westpunt. Kura Hulanda Lodge is beautiful and Ocean Encounters West is such a great gang! I had a spectacular time with them, and the diving was so fantatic that I've booked a return trip end of October with 4 friends.

Thanks for posting pictures, I enjoyed them.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom