Recently moved to Artesia, NM

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GringoinGuat

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello All! I recently moved to Artesia, NM and looking for a dive buddy! I am inexperienced. I have 16 dives, all of which took place in Utila. Also, I would love to hear about everyone's experiences diving in New Mexico and West Texas.

If you check my shop's calendar, you can join us. Just call me to make sure we're going... we usually have a few folks tag along, so you'll always have someone to dive with. That's at Blue Hole... You've also got the Bottomless Lakes in Roswell and Balmorhea available.

If you check my shop's calendar, you can join us. Just call me to make sure we're going... we usually have a few folks tag along, so you'll always have someone to dive with. That's at Blue Hole... You've also got the Bottomless Lakes in Roswell and Balmorhea available.
Thanks Viking! Do you happen to know of anyone that fills cylinders in Roswell, Artesia, or Carlsbad?

Thanks Viking! Do you happen to know of anyone that fills cylinders in Roswell, Artesia, or Carlsbad?
Try Scuba Connection in Carlsbad. . . I think they survived covid... There are also shops in Lubbock and Balmorhea.

Back
Top Bottom