recently certified.. now advanced!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sxyscubagal

Registered
Reaction score
Hello all,
Just got back from a wonderful Cuba diving trip on the Oceanus.. Have 30 dives already!!!
Now i want a top of the line ladies BC!! I heard the Seaquest Diva LX is it... True???????????

Check out the equipement section for exhaustive discussions on Ladies' BCs. Keep on learning; you are off to a great start! Oh, and if you have not done so already, would you please post the particulars of your trip under the travel section; I need more vicarious vacation experiences!

I'm going for my advanced in 2 weeks.

Welcome sxyscubagal,

I spent a month at the Naval Base there for work but was able to get in a couple of dives.

The water was the best I have ever seen in my short time as a diver. Excellent reef and rock formations would go back there in a heart beat.

I also got to visit the Talibans while there but I enjoyed the diving much better!!!:wink:

Let us know where you went......

Wildbill

Welcome from the warm waters of Asia. Cuba sounds exotic.. do tell!!:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom