"Recent Visitors" or Stalkers?

How often will you view Public Profiles now that visitors are ID'd?

• Less often.

Votes: 47 29.7%
  • About the same.

Votes: 100 63.3%
  • More often.

Votes: 11 7.0%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bah, all guys know that no means yes :wink:

besides why else is he posting in the Stalker thread? :eyebrow:

I agree it was almost like an open invitation to be stalked...

but as for the No mean yes...:kicknut:

How does that work for ya? :D

Bah, all guys know that no means yes :wink:

besides why else is he posting in the Stalker thread? :eyebrow:

there is a Stalker thread? i haven't stalked that one yet.

oh wait, it is this thread, isn't it? :14:

Wow...nice emoticons SJ! (remind me to continue to be nice to you!:D)

Anyway...some people seem to have this complex of being "stalked"...let's MESS with them! heh heh heh! :eyebrow:

Woo hoo! SJ wants to touch me in my Bathing suit area :wink:

The new feature of who's viewed you is not really a concern in my opinion, as we all put up what we want others to see/ know about us when we fill out our profile.

Our Public Profiles are there for others to view!!!!:popcorn:

That's about the way I feel. I have nothing to hide. I'm a diver and always will be forever to the end.

I like being able to look up someone and see what their experiences are and what they like.

It's great coming here to meet like minded people. I've seen differences of opinions here. I have had them with others myself. But to me the bottom line is we may not all think alike and we shouldn't! But everyone on here is our brother or sister divers, we are a special breed of people. No matter what our religions are, what we think about politics, even what country we are from. It doesn't matter throw a couple of divers in a room and you have a new friend!!!! With loads to talk about! Just think if the rest of the world was like us ... :D

Ok, I'd like to please request that no one else visit my profile...I have finally achieved the PERFECT amount of views!!!

Recent Visitors
The last 10 visitor(s) to this page were:
akdeepdiver diverdwn71 GradyDiver LobstaMan pilot fish+ sam miller+ SCOOBA PHAN seaducer verde wedivebc

This page has had 666 visits

:letsparty:

Ok, I'd like to please request that no one else visit my profile...I have finally achieved the PERFECT amount of views!!!

Recent Visitors
The last 10 visitor(s) to this page were:
akdeepdiver diverdwn71 GradyDiver LobstaMan pilot fish+ sam miller+ SCOOBA PHAN seaducer verde wedivebc

This page has had 666 visits

:letsparty:

Hmmm...makes me want to listen to Iron Maiden, and play some Black Sabbath backwards for hidden messages!:11:

(God, I miss my "metal head" days! hahaha!)

Back
Top Bottom