"Recent Visitors" or Stalkers?

How often will you view Public Profiles now that visitors are ID'd?

• Less often.

Votes: 47 29.7%
  • About the same.

Votes: 100 63.3%
  • More often.

Votes: 11 7.0%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Whatever.

It appears I'm stalking myself.

And so far no one's mentioned anything about the voices.........

I, too, do not particularly like it... but I'm not going to view profiles any less than I did before. I just wish more of them were completely filled out so we could learn more about the posters. Oh, and if any of you lovely lady go divers are worried that I might be stalking you... you're absolutely correct (but from a respectful distance in cyberspace).

I'm with Dr. Bill...I'm just checking out the lady divers! hahaha!

I can't figure out that I have XX amount of visitors, and only like 5 people that purportedly visited??? I've only looked at my own profile a few times???

I apparently have NO friends though....:-(

I'm with Dr. Bill...I'm just checking out the lady divers! hahaha!

I can't figure out that I have XX amount of visitors, and only like 5 people that purportedly visited??? I've only looked at my own profile a few times???

I apparently have NO friends though....:-(

I hate to see a grown man with no friends

Ohhhh, Now Almity is checking me out!!

Something you want to tell me???? :D

....I can't figure out that I have XX amount of visitors, and only like 5 people that purportedly visited??? .....:-(

consider yourself stalked...... and alot of them are chicks too i see :blinking:

Ohhhh, Now Almity is checking me out!!

Something you want to tell me???? :D

well i noticed you were stalking me and it seemed a bit rude not to pass the stalking on..... i stalk myself but its a bit boring after a while - i have no life

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom