Recent Key Largo Recommendations

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I haven't used Silent World but would recommend anyone other than Quiesences. GF and I dove with them in December and the boat broke down- it happens- but unfortunately instead of getting the paying customers back to dry land they let the Captain mess around with it as we drifted for 2 hours. They had other boats and Captains available offering to help and in constanct contact on the radio and cell phone- other dive ops including Silent World stopped to offer assistance but for some unimaginable reason we continued to drift until after dark- finally they sent another boat to get us back. Hours past our scheduled arrival we had concerned folks waiting for us at the dock- they closed up the shop so we couldn't even use the facilities when we finally got back. No one from management there to offer an appology or insure we got back.

Mike,

I'll be following you by 2 weeks. I'll be down there from March 27 until April 2. Hope you have a great trip. Let me know how yours goes.

+1 for Silent World... :)

I just made a reservation for my wife and I at Silent World for over Memorial Day weekend. I'm finally getting to dive in the keys, always seem to fly over it on the way to somewhere else. Time to see what all the talk is about and spend some money in the good old USA.

Any body have any recommendations for cheap hotels/motels in the Key Largo area where about 8 NJ divers can spend a few nights May 30 on?

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom