Recent adventures of the TSDT

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Texass

Reaction score
I just moved 3 blocks from the photo lab I've been driving 20miles to for the last year only to find they're going out of business and no longer doing on-site developing. Not to worry, they turned me on to a lab that's 10 miles back towards my old house. Hey, I've knocked 10 miles off my drive time.

The new lab, Texas Photo something offers a free membership that gives you a free 2nd set for joining. So far quite cool. I just got the pics from the Nav course dive and from Athens. Considering my abilities, I think they're even better than the guys I was using. Naturally I got doubles, so everyone can have a copy of themselves in the muck.

(Click the "view photos" button then click the "launch viewer" button)

Link to Pics

I re-uploaded them and tried them out. Of course I tried them out the 1st time too. But then that was way too early in the morning to trust my actions.

Des...I use Photo Access. You can't link to a single picture. You have to go to the album and share it. Then get that album link and post it.

Not being able to link to a single picture is my biggest complaint with them!

Funny how it works for awhile. I reloaded all the pics and was able to click and view them about 5-10 minutes later.

OK one more time then LOL

Y'all can see um if ya hurry - aint no guaranty if ya wait.

(Thanks, Dee)

Oh yea....I forgot to mention...

You can do that as long as you are logged in to Photo Access. After 15 min. of inactivity you are automatically logged off and your photos are no longer available.

When I first found PA, I loaded some photos and posted them as single on several sites. Double checked that they were visible, the whole bit. It wasn't until later that I discovered that little trick!

FWIW...I haven't found any free hosting site that will allow us to link to single pics like the old PhotoPoint would. If you join and pay, most of them will allow you to do it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom