REC TriMix

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Last time I baught helium, which was last fall and I still have some left, I paid $80 for 330 cu ft (T?) of grade zero. The industrial I get for about $40 but it usually comes at about 1800 psi so it's not all that useful without a booster where the zero grade is at about 2600 psi.

MikeFerrara:
Last time I baught helium, which was last fall and I still have some left, I paid $80 for 330 cu ft (T?) of grade zero. The industrial I get for about $40 but it usually comes at about 1800 psi so it's not all that useful without a booster where the zero grade is at about 2600 psi.
Better price than me! I pay 100$

yid:.........Capt. Tom

MikeFerrara:

The big jump has come in the last two months or so, Zero grade (typically an AirGas designation) is about that same as most others 4.6z grade, although not the best choice for a breathing gas its certainly acceptable and considerably cheaper than UHP..

mempilot:
I'm sure it's a typo. Call them up.

Anyway, topic for a different thread.

mempilot, been checking forum lately and there has been no activity! Have you ever dove the wrecks in the keys,ie. Wilksbarre, curb, kendrick? If you ever dive another deep wreck, at least dive wilksbarre.Its unforgetable! See you later.

yid: Capt. Tom

tom yerian:
mempilot, been checking forum lately and there has been no activity! Have you ever dove the wrecks in the keys,ie. Wilksbarre, curb, kendrick? If you ever dive another deep wreck, at least dive wilksbarre.Its unforgetable! See you later.

yid: Capt. Tom

I've done the Kendrick, but I haven't done the Wilkes-Barre, yet. I'd like to come down this summer and spend 3 or 4 days diving her. Now that Wyatt is gone to the desert, who do you recommend? Do you head out that way?

mempilot:
I've done the Kendrick, but I haven't done the Wilkes-Barre, yet. I'd like to come down this summer and spend 3 or 4 days diving her. Now that Wyatt is gone to the desert, who do you recommend? Do you head out that way?

I think Wyatt got done in by 9/11 problems. I was supposed to do the barre with him and berry lawson and randy alwine the day he took a tmix hit on the barre. I heard about it from randy and berry later that nite.Iwas told he had a problem on the line with his gear and he didnt compensate for extended time at depth at the top of the ladder and got bent!!! I have been in beaufort s.c. for a year and a half and will be going back in oct. Keep in touch,berry still dives the barre with friends for fuel cost. Randy will be back also.Randy did some of his tec dm work on the dives for wyatt. Well, see you later,hope to dive the barre with you soon.By the way, Berry is old school rigged,(not dir), but he is still an incredable diver.Randy and i are DIR.But to each his own choice!...........yid..capt. Tom

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom