Rebreather Diving in Dahab

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Could just be a centre that was 5kg short on lead, lacked a certain size tank or failed to pay a fee. Its highly unlikely they were closed for safety reasons!

Dahab tec divers were closed by the CDWS (Wax seal etc) last June. No idea if they're open again though. Most centres closed by CDWS just ignored them and reopened as before.

Who said anything about deaths ?
Dear LM
did the Ministry of Tourism toke any responsibility for the death of Brigitte Lenoir. Egypt as a third world country you can find in it more than what you can imagin i can't talk much about that it's still my country and the corapation is the mean system at the momant.

just think if Brigitte was you and the cdws suport you to die and your kid has to keep going on the life without you.
be sure that if that happen to you they will found the way to show everyone that they havn't done anything wrong.
wish evey one safe diving and don't turst to anyone when it come to life or death.
Mohamed

Could just be a centre that was 5kg short on lead, lacked a certain size tank or failed to pay a fee. Its highly unlikely they were closed for safety reasons!

Dahab tec divers were closed by the CDWS (Wax seal etc) last June. No idea if they're open again though. Most centres closed by CDWS just ignored them and reopened as before.
Hi strang
Thanks for your reply.
Dahab Tec Divers is a PADI 5 stars diving centre, IANTD Technical facilities, TDI/SDI 5 stars Instructor Training facilities and DAN Golden Point and the only golden point in all of Sinai. Do you think all of those Diving organizations are wrong and the CDWS is right. about the safety reasons I’m working for 14 years teaching instructors how to teach 100 m students do you think it's just luck that I didn't have any kind of accident even DSC for more than 900 students and more than 250 inst. levels I did mange to make out of them good divers or instructors.
What you can do with peoples not respecting the court. It’s very long story man and I will be happy to invite you for a cup of tea and I will show every thing documented. It’s a war I didn’t choose to be in it but they put me in it. There is now wax on my diving center and you can pass any time and you will see that. I’m still teaching and the diving center is running but I just work by my own and most of the time teaching in Sharm and I close the place if I’m not there.
I’m not against the CDWS but I’m against the people who are running the CDWS. Soon every thing will be changed. I think for some one like you working with us knows everything about the CDWS and you know what I’m talking about. I will be happy to meet you and show you everything and I will promise you that you will be wandering for 2 days after what I will show you.
Have a good and safe diving man

Mohamed

Mohammed:
just think if Brigitte was you and the cdws suport you to die and your kid has to keep going on the life without you.

Sorry I dont understand what you are trying to say. I'm sure the CDWS didn't support any deaths ?
Tragic accidents happen.

As far as your "battle", Mohamed, Good luck getting the situation sorted out.

offtopic.gif

Admin maybe we could move all these post to a separate topic as I'm sure Andrew has all the info he needs to assist with his rebreather diving and these posts are WAY off topic..

dear Mr sheep on the black list 45 diving centers and that is not the meaning that all of those diving centers are bad mybe they are bad and diving centers who has divers died not on the black so what you think. for some like you working in reef 2000 and just here in dahab for less than 2 years you shouldn't talk much. i just want to tell you that Dahab Tec Divers is running for more than 10 years with out one accident and if you want to make sure contact hyper_med_center@sinainet.com.eg Dr Adel Taher he knows who we are? sorry man you are very sheep.
Mohamed

You've made the assumption that I am male, and I work at Reef2000, I have never said either of this facts....also, as this is an open forum I can pretty much say what I like, as this is the whole point of it being an open forum...

Have a good day

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom