Rebreather Diving in Dahab

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Red Sea Shadow - i personally think that you have nothing better to do then sit here all day and pick on anybody that writes his personal opinion i say the best this is my opinion and believe me if any of us have ever heard of you then we would say you were the best but this is not the story here........... anyway this is my personal opinion and we are all here to say what we feel freely as long as it does not offend anyone......... Dahab Divers is a complete technical diving center and has the perfect set up, Tom and his staff are an amazing team and they all complete one another..... i know what you are aiming at and if its because the diving accident with Brigette believe me any normal human being would never blame the dive center for it...... an accident is an accident and unfortunately bad things happen but that doesnt change the way you look at a person........ your replies are always like you are trying to pick an arguement and to tell you the truth no one has to explain them selfs to you :wink: have a good day
Thank you for your nice words.

I won't be happy if people say I'm the best just because they know me!

I can say these people are good, are excellent, I can't recommend them enough, etc... However, I won't say anybody is the best, except after trying all others. That's the objective way of making a comparison.

You obviously don't know what I'm aiming at. What I'm aiming at is enriching this forum with valuable information. And valuable information comes from experience, not subjective point of views. For instance, a good piece of info is to mention what issues you had with other operators (even if they're not in Dahab). You can then point out how your preferred operator managed to get around all these issues and made your experience worth every penny you paid.

If you really like an operator's service, then do him a favor and write a good trip report.

Finally, don't you think you should have more experience with people over here before attacking them?

Have a good day.

Abdulrahman

It's me Mohamed we meet together in Sharks bay when i was teaching Trimix course for mohamed and gassem

i hope that you are ok.

the way you writ it shows that those peoples is very good and the rest of they staff are angels. if you think that those peoples are good cause when you pay they do what you want so it's wrong my brother i think we need to talk to change some way of thinking about technical i don't need anything except that to keep you for your family and kids ( if you have) be sure that there is too many loves you and want to keep you with us and thanks God that you came back from that dive. i will create a profile by my name cause i don't want to go on with that with the Diving center name so i can be free to put my finger over what happen with that woman and who has to think about what he's doing.

just to let every one know that Dahab Divers And Dahab Tec Divers is like one place Khaled is my best friend to me and i know that he's not responsible about any actives running in Dahab Divers he's just owner.
keep watching that and you will know more about what those peoples are.

Kindest Regards

Mohmaed

Last edited:
I'm in :egypt: sorry guys that I'm not going to reply in the future for any one no name or contact in he's page i think it's my right to know to whom I'm talking with? As you know to who you are talking

Regards

Mohamed

Captain Mohammad of course i remember you :wink: how are you hope your well :wink:

Nice to meet you here Abdul Rahman and i hope that you are OK. i would like ask you and Asser,AndrewA and every one working or going to work as a pro diver to share to open that thread (Manners of Tec Pro divers. And the death of Brigitte Lenoir.) To learn from etch others what is not in the books. It’s not to talk about any names or to judge who is bad or who is good. Let us make it like what will you teach your students or to anyone from your family members if they ask you. In the end of the day everyone can tell us what will be he’s answer in those matters.
I chosen the cause of Brigitte because it is a classic case and we can lean to mach from it.
Dahab Divers has nothing to do with that but the new team who show up have to many things to do with that. So it will be nice if someone from that team come and talk with us. Tom, Pascal, or any one can answer us and give us he’s opinion will be nice. I think there is 11 years old boy will keep going in that life without mother. I will keep her family informed about what we talk. I wish that can make them putting they finger on all of the rezones make them retching what they are in it now.
I witness my god that I’m doing that not attack any one when that happen in Dahab Divers I get shocked as if it happen in my place.
I’m just doing a course now as soon as I finish it in 5 days I will start with that hope that everyone will share will be someone with name and edification not hiding behind a wall and talking. just sorry for that I just like to know with who I’m talking.
Wish you all safe diving

Mohamed

Last edited:
Yes you are able to get sofnalime, but don't know how much etc...I know that Reef2000 dive centre have some as they have recently had a guest using his rebreather

Hope this helps :D

I was diving with a guy using an Inspiration at Reef2000 a couple of weeks ago. There are no rebreather instructors there at present, but they do have cylinders & sofnolime etc. Sofnnolime was quite expensive, he told me $15 a kilo, iirc.

I was diving with a guy using an Inspiration at Reef2000 a couple of weeks ago. There are no rebreather instructors there at present, but they do have cylinders & sofnolime etc. Sofnnolime was quite expensive, he told me $15 a kilo, iirc.
15 USD is a good price. Some even sell it for 15 EUR per kilogram.

thanks scuba sheep for you reply but i just would like to inform you that Dahab Tec Divers is operating and if you will need any help any day just contact me. From time to time I'm just not in Dahab all of the time as i'm running courses in Sharm as well. if you need any help from Dahab Divers just ask me as long as the owner of that diving center still my best friend witch we grow up together. I'm still not convinced with the CCR issue but I'm friendly with who use it. and it's easy to support with every thing but i will be very busy the next one and half month teaching out of Dahab. scuba sheep i would like to have a chat with you if you don't mind call me the phone number in the top is right waiting for you call
thanks

Black List dive companies

dear Mr sheep on the black list 45 diving centers and that is not the meaning that all of those diving centers are bad mybe they are bad and diving centers who has divers died not on the black so what you think. for some like you working in reef 2000 and just here in dahab for less than 2 years you shouldn't talk much. i just want to tell you that Dahab Tec Divers is running for more than 10 years with out one accident and if you want to make sure contact hyper_med_center@sinainet.com.eg Dr Adel Taher he knows who we are? sorry man you are very sheep.
Mohamed

The following diving companies and websites are not operating legally or have been shut down by the Egyptian Ministry of Tourism. CDWS recommend you do not book any diving activity with them. The Ministry of Tourism accepts no responsibility for any activity booked through these organisations.

Who said anything about deaths ?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom