Rebreather book

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jepuskar once bubbled...
O-ring that is not funny..I dont appreciate your remarks.

Just take it in stride, Jep. O-ring can't help but be hilarious, and I and many others wouldn't appreciate it if your hurt feelings got in the way of that. :D

Unless you're being facetious, in which case, drop a smiley in there.

Dude, its ok...when talking to o-ring he doesnt need a smilie from me...we instant message each other off and on throughout the day.

We both have the same mentality...and I have learned a great deal about the real o-ring from our conversations off of this board.

its all good.

:)

jepuskar once bubbled...
o-ring doesnt need a smilie from me...we instant message each other off and on throughout the day.
We both have the same mentality...and I have learned a great deal about the real o-ring from our conversations off of this board.

:)

I need to get into a line of work where I can IM all day and get paid for it! Can I get a job where you guys work? :wink:

The rebreather landscape will change quickly now, in the U.S.!
TDI has long had a certification course for Drager's Atlantis / Dolphin SCR. TDI also has a certification course for the Inspiration CCR, BUT, TDI's Inspiration course has never been taught inside the U.S. TDI would not certify any U.S. Citizen for the Inspiration, regardless of where in the world the TDI Inspiration course was taught. The reason - a lack of product liability insurance for the Inspiration. That has changed within the last couple of months. (Actually just one week before the Sea Rovers Show in Boston). Look for Inspiration courses to become available here in the U.S.
:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom