Reasoning away my SB addiction!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

almitywife:
and me - what about me??? im hurt

eyebrow

Oh, I'm sorry Almity...it's just that I don't think I'll ever be able to afford a flight to Australia!

Beside, you have more poisonous snakes and spiders there than any other place in the world! :D

dlndavid:
Have you thought about a BP/W? :D

so the dark side is bugging tracy too eh? :D

seriously, this board has been great...met a lot of wonderful people here. anytime any of you guys are visiting the PI just let the PPD know eyebrow

having concluded the recent group dive (DOR III at PG)...what can i say, for a week everyone has been reminiscing what transpired last week. all because we were brought together by this board. nationalities differ but the fun remains the same.

Viva ScubaBoard.

The things I have learned here and the issues I have sorted out have been immeasurable.

A good number of those I count as on my buddy list were also ScubaBoard contacts.

Pete

jonix:
so the dark side is bugging tracy too eh? :D

Shhhh, don't tell anyone but I have looked at a couple :11doh: I've also bought a new watch. What is happening to me? Help Jonix

I have to admit if it wasn't for SB I would have missed on quite a few thiings.

Met some very nifty people and had some good times.

And this Sept a SB MOFer get together here in San Diego which will be a blast. I can't wait!

jonix:
the dark side is taking over...resistance is futile :D

Now I just need the proper teacher! This I think is going to be the most difficult task, hrumph. Trying to find a teacher while being top-secret

i love this board so much. i spend a big chunk of my days here and im sure if i spent as much time here as when i was in school i would have graduated top of my class. i also wouldnt have met all my Pasaway buds in the PPD section:)

Back
Top Bottom