Really need your vote! SPAM CAN contest for a good cause

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

justleesa

Neither here nor there
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I know I haven't been around much. Diving has taken a back seat in our lives and I do miss the community, I just don't have that much to share right now.

Being that as it is, I am almost afraid to ask for your help in a contest I have entered. The goal of the contest is to design a Hawaiian SPAM can label. "IF" I should place in the contest I am planning to donate part of the prize to the non profit (for adults with developmental disabilities) that I work for.

So if you don't mind taking the time and vote for my label (H. Miller - Green background with yellow Hibiscus), if it is your favorite, I'd really appreciate it.

Here is the link to the contest:

1) You click vote under your favorite entry
2) You will be prompted to enter your email address
3) You will receive an email with a copy of the label you selected. Under the label there is a link, please click on that. A new page will open, telling you your vote has been counted and thanking you.

If you should not receive the confirmation email, please let me know so I can let them know about it.

Thanks so much!
Aloha,
Me

Last edited:
Done, assuming Heidi Miller = H. Miller. Green background, yellow hibiscus did match.

Too many were just too busy, and come on, enough with the Diamond Head motif..........

Done.
Is Spam really that popular in Hawaii?

Done. Nice design!

Yup! That's the one! Funny that you mention Diamond Head. I drew two different ones, the one was Diamond Head and this one with the State flower....The one with the flower won the vote among my friends...lol

Thank you so much! :)
If I remember right over 7,000,000 cans sold yearly! They even have it on the menu at McDonald's.
Gotta get as many votes as possible as it is looking more like a contest of how many people you know and how many email accounts they have then a contest of a good design.

Done. Nice design!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom