really diving naked

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
mirrocraft:
when the weather gets warm here next summer its starting to get cold now im going to talk to my local quarry to open up for a specail dive a naked dive it would be a sencered dive 18 and older only and for the mature just for people that really want to do it for the diving nothin else all ages and sexs will be welcome to dive. it would be proffered you bring your own dive buddy do to the fact the some people would be unconferdublle diving naked with a new buddy . the way i figure it weman can got with no to because bc will cover tops but have to wear bottoms till they get in the water as will guy have to where bottoms till they get in the water once you get in the water you can remove put in pocket do you dive and put bottoms back on before you exit. this way i believe it will sencer for the poblic if someone drives buy or comes in with out understanding whats going on how far would you all be willing to travel for this

I literally have no idea what you're saying. :11:
I am being completely serious; I cannot read what you have written due to the lack of proper grammar.
Correct punctuation, grammar, and spelling are your friends.

Edit: I know people are probably going to flame me for this. That's fine, let them flame. I'm not asking for the world's best grammar, but at least try making sentences, capitalizing the first letter of the first word in a sentence, and spelling things halfway correctly. :)

SparticleBrane:
I literally have no idea what you're saying. :11:
I am being completely serious; I cannot read what you have written due to the lack of proper grammar.

My initial reaction was similar to yours. However, I used the same trick I used when I read "Huck Finn" in high school. Read it out loud. It does make sense (I think). It's written in "native tongue."

Stormbringer:
You can legally dive naked at Hippy Hollow in Austin just up from Windy Point at Lake Travis...just remember the fish are trained to feed off of Vienna Sausages and Hotdogs.

Well, I dunno about legally, but certainly its expected.

I miss Austin.

The Kraken:
OK, children, we need not belabor the "shrinkage" issue.

An honest question, honest answers, please.

The Kraken
sorry BOSS!!! the child (me) will behave, or at least i will give it my best effort!! lol

Ice9:
Well, I dunno about legally, but certainly its expected.

I miss Austin.

It is 100% legal and the official park website even says so. http://www.co.travis.tx.us/tnr/parks/hippie_hollow.asp

It is also perfectly legal for woman to go topless throughout Austin. The cities attorneys office has also ruled that the cops can't site woman for disorderly conduct if they do so (there was a plan by APD to do that before they were told that they couldn't).

~Jess

I get confused enough with having to deal with 4 hoses, adding a 5th hose just seems like an hassle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom