React 2012

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Xenia

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
It is that time of the year to get together again, do some cave diving, eat delicious food, win great prizes, and maybe learn a thing or two!

It's REACT (Dive Rite Cave Excursions Annual Customer Tribute) 2012 ladies and gents!!!

When: October 27th
Where: Wanna guess? Cave Excursions of course! (http://www.sidemount.com/?page_id=16)
What: I don't know where to start...
-- Dive Rite will be at the event all day with special offers!
-- Boat Rides at Telford, 8am - 4pm: You don't want to swim there right now!
-- Guest speaker is Tamara (Tami) Thomsen, talking about Cave Diving and Exploration in Minnesota, Iowa & Wisconsin. Presentation starts at 2pm and yes you will learn there is cave diving outside FL... and it's cold!
-- Raffle tickets!!: Tickets are $1.00 each; 6 for $5.00 or an arm length for $10.00
-- Prizes:
50/50 Raffle: winner takes home 1/2 money collected. Need not be present to win.
Dive Rite Nomad LT ... and more!
-- Foooooooooooooooooooooooood: Boston Butt (I don't know what this is, probably an American thing, I don't eat butts), Chicken, Hot Dogs, Hamburgers, and all the trimmings.

Plus I might wear a bikini to sell more raffle tickets... if it is not too cold!!

I look forward to seeing yall there!

Will be there and bringing a friend first time to REACT!
Always awesome to meet new friends and hang out with previous ones as well.
The best is the caves miss them very much up here in Hoosier land!
See you in a few weeks.

CamG

Fantastic, definitely bring your friends that have never been to a REACT event. They are in for a treat.

CamG maybe you need to move a little closer to FL? Just sayin'...

More good reasons to attend REACT this year:

"Cave Excursions, in partnership with North Florida Springs Alliance is announcing that Wes Skiles Peacock Springs State Park will be having extended hours for our REACT party, October 27th.

The park will close at 9pm, so this means that you need to be in the water by 7pm and out of the park by 9pm. We are asking that you abide by the curfew of 9pm, the park system is allowing this as a special circumstance and we want to show our gratitude by following all the rules they have set.

Cave Excursions will stop filling tanks at 7pm, we will re-open at 8am Sunday morning."

Yay!
460_sim.gif
Night dive at Peacock!! That doesn't happen every day!

More good reasons to attend REACT this year:

"Cave Excursions, in partnership with North Florida Springs Alliance is announcing that Wes Skiles Peacock Springs State Park will be having extended hours for our REACT party, October 27th.

The park will close at 9pm, so this means that you need to be in the water by 7pm and out of the park by 9pm. We are asking that you abide by the curfew of 9pm, the park system is allowing this as a special circumstance and we want to show our gratitude by following all the rules they have set.

Cave Excursions will stop filling tanks at 7pm, we will re-open at 8am Sunday morning."

Yay!
460_sim.gif
Night dive at Peacock!! That doesn't happen every day!
That's AWESOME. The few times I've been to REACT it seems many people struggle to find enough time in the day to see all their freinds, hear the talks they want, and take advantage of the diving. Sounds like they solved it this year!

I have had some awesome times at REACT and met many friends.
There are never enough hours to get it all done now we can have a few more dive ops!
Thanks to all who made this possible.

Very looking foreword to this years party.
I have needed a break and it is coming!!!!!!!!

CamG

Anyone need a buddy that day? :D I wasn't sure I'd go but I think I might just have to make it down that weekend.

Happy to meet you sealsix and we can see it we can work out a dive.

CamG

Only one week before REACT (Dive Rite Cave Excursions Annual Customer Tribute)

People get your trips together, let's occupy cave country!! Good food, boat rides to Telford, Raffle - Dive Rite Nomad LT, 50/50 Raffle (winner takes home 1/2 money collected. need not be present to win), and Guest speaker is Tamara (Tami) Thomsen!
eusa_clap.gif

I hope to see you all there.

PS> How could I forget! Peacock is going to be open for night dives!! Need to be in the water by 7 pm!! Thanks Cave Excursions and NFSA!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom