Full time dive shop manager - Madison, WI

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Marie13

Great Lakes Mermaid
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I’m posting this on behalf of my tech instructor, Tamara (Tami) Thomsen, who isn’t a SB member.

She is looking for a full-time manager for her dive shop, Diversions Scuba, in Madison, WI. The current manager is moving onto opportunities elsewhere.

This is a fabulous little shop. Very much into local diving. PADI on the recreational side. Tami teaches TDI tech classes through Advanced Trimix, as well as cave classes at a former lead/zinc mine in WI. Lots of CCR classes, too. It’s a wonderful dive community. They dive all year round (aka lots of cold water!).

This is the text from her FB post:

Great opportunity for someone that loves diving and wants to learn about the business side of recreational and technical diving! Come work with me, and join our little dive family here in Madison!

Interested or have questions - reach out to us. If you know of someone that might be interested - please share! Pay is based on experience- but don't worry, if there's an interest, we will train!
-

Here's what the job posting says for those that for whatever reason can't see it:

Diversions Scuba
Searching for a full time manager for our recreational and technical dive shop in Madison, WI! Employment to start immediately or before September 1st.

Must be a certified diver. Divemaster or above preferred, but not necessary. Primary responsibilities include operation of the retail floor (must be knowledgable of dive gear), scheduling and organizing PADI classes, renting out SCUBA gear, overseeing the service department, and creating a fun/personal experience for our dive community. We will provide training for the selected applicant. Compensation is based upon experience and is negotiable.

Madison has an abundance of local lakes to dive in! We’re also within a two hour driving distance to the Great Lakes, home to many famous shipwrecks. Our shop has been in business for 25 years, and we operate year-round. Courses and gear are offered at a discount to employees. Please call the shop at 608-441-2545, or email mallory@diversions-scuba.com if interested!

*Must be authorized to work in the United States.

Diversions Scuba - Wisconsin's Premier Dive Center, located in Madison WI

The shop has a very active FaceBook page, as well.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom