re-submitting a post

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sambolino44

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
A while back, I submitted a post about SMBs, Safety Sausages, and Dive Flags under General Scuba Equipment Discussions, then asked you to move it to Basic Scuba discussions. You did, and thanks. However, I'm a little surprised that there were no replies, and a little disappointed because I hoped to get an answer to my questions. I wonder if it got ignored because of the move. It seemed like when it showed up in the second forum it was way down on the list, not like a new post. That has to be it; it couldn't be because I'm just boring and dull!

Anyway, I just got my new SMB, and would like to bring up the subject again. Is it considered bad etiquette to copy and paste the same post over so it's new? Or should I just start over? There doesn't seem to be much activity in the SMB forum. Which forum would be the best place to post a question about SMB/SS/DF usage?

Thanks

copy paste would be considered spam and would be deleted....do you have a link to your old thread?

Basic Scuba Discussions would work.

Sam, to find a recent thread you've posted on, try clicking your own name on a post here, then clicking Find More Posts. You could have bumped your own thread if you were posting more informaiton, but Leesa has already I guess.

BTW, I drove thru Whidbey Island last Sept. Lovely. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom