RDX-500D missing piece

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fireman1396

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Have a sea and sea RDX-500D housing for a canon t1i, and it is missing one of the little "rubber feet" that push the buttons on the rear of the camera through the housing. Any idea besides directly from sea and sea where I can get a new one?

I also feel like the "mode" dial That changes shooting mode on the camera isn't engaging properly, I can get the mode to change to a certain point but not "backwards" in modes

Attachments

• IMG_0071.JPG
    IMG_0071.JPG
    74.5 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_0072.JPG
    IMG_0072.JPG
    57.4 KB · Views: 48
Ok so looks like Backscatter is gonna hook me up with some rubber button pieces. Still lookin for advice on the mode dial issue

If the mode dial is not quite touching you can adjust the length of the arm a bit, but an easier fix is to put a little silicone rubber on the end of the housing dial to make it a "wee bit" longer. If it is too long and binds then adjusting the arm length at the housing is the way to go. Small fingers help.
Bill

Back
Top Bottom