RB friendly Similan Liveaboard

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wedivebc

CCR Instructor Trainer
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Does anyone know of a Similan 4-6 day LA that will provide oxygen for a couple of rebreather divers? I would love to go back there but really don't want to dive OC.

As above wedivebc :)

I'm an experienced DM in the area and know everything can be arranged for you. You just say the word ...

Take care my friend

Thanks, I called sea dragon and they don't want rebreathers on their boats so I figured it was the same with the others

what are even thinking about poncing around with fish and coral ?

You know we can everything for you this side, O2 to 200bar, sorb, spares, DEEP WRECKS or is it cos i can't be there?

You'll be bored after 30mins looking at ANOTHER pretty fish.

Change your plans or else!

what are even thinking about poncing around with fish and coral ?

You know we can everything for you this side, O2 to 200bar, sorb, spares, DEEP WRECKS or is it cos i can't be there?

You'll be bored after 30mins looking at ANOTHER pretty fish.

Change your plans or else!

I know, I know fish n weeds get old really fast, there's nothing like Japanese brass.
:D

I know, I know fish n weeds get old really fast, there's nothing like Japanese brass.
:D

Dave

Mid April is the date....book your air ticket. We can even plan to do some of those deep Song Hong Cave dives.

John

Try the M/V White Manta. We are scheduled early next month and bringing Megs. They blend on board. No problem on o2

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom