Rash Guard

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cspa33

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
What is a good short sleeve rash guard that also protects the neck to some extent? I often get burnt on the back of my neck and the wetsuits I have rented usually rub there as well.

Thank you!

Check out neck gaiters made for fishing. If I'm not wearing a hood, I'll use one to cover my neck and top of my head. Mask straps secures it well. They're inexpensive and come in lots of colors and different styles.

We offer a variety of Lycra garments that provide sun and sting protection. Our rash guards are listed below wetsuits on our site.

Being "hair challenged", I use a Henderson lycra hood, with or without a 2mm neoprene beanie, and it works great to keep the sun off my neck. It is likely more helpful while snorkeling, but when using it, I do not have to put any sunscreen on my neck or head.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom