Rare Antique Coke Bottle

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You guys won't beleive it, I found another one yesterday. This one is not a Coke however, so hard to tell what it's value is. It's a clear bottle, exactly the same shape and slug plate as the brown one picuted above. Only instead of the Coca Cola script, there's just a "B" on the shoulder.

That's great. I never find anything. I always have that ever famous qoute from the Space Balls brother in the desert going thru my head when finished diving, "We ain't found @#$!".

I've posted finding this before, but finally got a photo. A similar bottle auctioned on Ebay for $799! It may be tough to read from the photo, but the front slug plate reads "Buccheit Bottling Wks, Registered, New Decatur Ala" I plan to sell, wish me luck on the auction!

Good luck on the auction. Any plans yet for the proceeds?

Any info on the bottom. We used to bet on the bottom info on returnable coke bottles, it had the location where the bottle was made, farthest away won and the other guy bought.Good Luck!

Man does this bring back memories! I used to work at a veneer plant in Tennessee where the lunch room had cases of empty Coke bottles stacked against the wall. There was also a large U.S. map on the wall. On Friday afternoons several of the supervisors, some of the regular guys and sometimes the boss would pull Coke bottles for a $1 a pull. The Hawaii bottling plant was a rare favorite!

I had a great dive swallow beach dive at 19ft. I found a TAG H. formula 1 watch in excellent condition. It couldn't have been there long. All I had to do was rinse it off and now I have a great watch. I didn't plan on treasure hunting I was just practicing skills since I have been out of the water for a little bit.

I had a great dive swallow beach dive at 19ft. I found a TAG H. formula 1 watch in excellent condition. It couldn't have been there long. All I had to do was rinse it off and now I have a great watch. I didn't plan on treasure hunting I was just practicing skills since I have been out of the water for a little bit.

I was wondering where I had left that watch. thanks for finding it for me. I will cover the shipping!:wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom