ranger sizing.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NeWes

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi all,

I'm tryign to figure out what size ranger would fit me best.

I'm about 5'11", 145lbs, and a 32in. waist.

any help would be greatly appreciated. thx.

It sounds like you're considering ordering it online, and are concerned about hitting the size dead on the first time around. Your Ranger is modular, just like other Zeagle BC's. You can mix and/or match the sizes of the parts to get a perfect fit. So take your best guess, and place your order (I suggest Scuba Toys). If you didn't hit it dead right, you can be sure Scuba Toys will make it right. If you can operate a can opener, or buckle your own belt, you can swap the parts yourself.

I'm 6'1", 175 with a 33" waist - I have a size LG - fits great
the great thing about the Zeagle BC's is that they are one of the most adjustable available - you can adjust the length of the cumberbund, straps etc.

if you go on the sizing chart, you you should be pretty spot on.

Yes they are very adjustable.I have 2 Rangers both medium.Im 5'8 and 175lbs.My daughter is 5'4 and weighs 105lbs.and can still dive eather one.

If you are considering an online purchase call Scubatoys. They'll find someone in their store about your size and have them try one on until they find the right fit - seriously. And if it's not right, send back only the pieces you need to exchange.

Plus you'll get the best price guarantee and full mfr's warranty.

I sound like a ST employee but I'm just an extremely satisfied customer.

Thanks. I actually bought a used one from someone on these boards. It should be in today =) I just got my cert. and I'm kind of on a budget.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom